About Medical City Abdominal Transplant & Hepatobiliary Specialists
Comprehensive Dialysis Care in Dallas
The Medical City Abdominal Transplant & Hepatobiliary Specialists at Medical City Dallas provides prompt, comprehensive care to patients who are experiencing end-stage renal disease and in need of dialysis.
Our dedicated team specializes in providing vascular access procedures for hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis, as well as repairs when necessary. We carefully plan our access with your needs in mind and work closely with your care team, dialysis clinic and access center to ensure patency and longevity.
Medical City Abdominal Transplant & Hepatobiliary Specialists team consists of two board-certified transplant surgeons, Christie Gooden, MD and Matthew Mulloy, MD, interventional radiologists, and a dialysis access coordinator, Diane Anderson, BSN, RN, here to help you through your journey and answer any questions you might have.
Our Dialysis Access Team:
- Creates and monitors vascular fistulas and grafts
- Is certified to perform Hemodialysis Reliable Outflow (HeRo®) Grafts
- Places and removes dialysis catheters and peritoneal dialysis catheters
- Dedicated to perform fistula and graft declots in a timely manner
- Offers recanalization of occluded central veins
- Offers endoluminal treatments of stenosis, pseudoaneurysms, etc.